UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD and then infinite loading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Happixd

Hi, i need help with a problem that just happened today
I was normally using my computer watching youtube until i got a bluescreen with the phrase UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at first i wasnt really worried since i had a bluescreen about that before and no problems after it but after this one when my PC restarted i was stuck at the screen where the profiles usually load up, i waited for an hour to see if it was just loading but it was never loading anything, after a restart it eventually logged into my profile but when it did i was just met with a blank desktop w the taskbar empty i waited another hour in case it would load but it didnt. i really dont know what to do nor what to check.

EDIT: I just noticed the time is 2 Hours ahead
The toolbar worked for a little but but was still empty also when i try to create a file on the desktop it gives me an error 0x8000FFFF
EDIT 2: Went into the startup settings (shift and restart) and such it gave me a error 80070013

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online