Unfixable BSOD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Unknownim

Hey y'all. My comp consists of
I5 8400k
ASRock z390 phantom gaming SLI/AC
2*8 16 gb gskill trident z rgb ram3600 mhz
GIGABYTE gtx 1060 6gb factory overclocked edition
Thermaltake 500w smart power supply
Samsung 970 Evo m.2 nvme

I encountered a bsod and tried to wipe the drive after trying numerous times to fix it. That wiped windows. I can boot into bios BIOS but bsod pops up when I try to install Windows.
Pls note I swapped the whole system practically and had Corsair vengeance lpx 2400mhz 4*4 ram and no gpu at the time of the bsod first appearence. I was running a game in the background when both of my friend's called me on Xbox. The game ramped my CPU to 100% because at the time my father refused to buy me a gpu. (I later bout the 1060 on my own money.) And the bsod came saying thread exception not handled. I spent a year already on this PC pls help tried many things pls help. Doesn't boot into safe mode either.

Shazzalive

Sharron
It sounds like you've screwed up your Windows installation to a point where it's beyond repair. It also sounds like you've bought replacement hardware unnecessarily and wasted money doing so.

Anyway; let's clean your drive and then we can start afresh with a clean installation of Windows.

The following will erase all data on your system drive - so back up anything that's important first.

Open a command prompt (Boot from the installation media.) and type the following: -

DISKPART

LIST DISK

If you only have a single disk in your machine (Which I'm assuming is the case.) then the listing will only include Disk zero.

Type the following: -

SELECT DISK 0

CLEAN

EXIT

- You have just in effect deleted everything from your hard drive or SSD. -

Now reboot the machine and do a fresh install of Windows 10.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online