1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unformat HDD on Panasonic DVD recorder?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by peroerik, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peroerik

peroerik Thread Starter

Is it possible to unformat or in other way recover a Hard Drive from a Panasonic DVD Recorder. The model is DMR-EH55.
    I´m experienced in PCs but I do not know what file system is used for this HDD.

2. SB305

SB305

Do you want to use it in the Panasonic again or in a PC?
    If in a PC and it's a standard PATA or SATA hard drive, have you tried fdisk then format with a Windows boot disk?

3. peroerik

peroerik Thread Starter

I will go on using it in the Panasonic. Otherwise it would not be a problem for me. I would like to recover the TV programs stored on the HDD before an accidental format.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/653897

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice