Ungrouping Email Items in Outlook 2013

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

69-er

Whenever I create a folder all items that are placed in that folder get grouped by date, i.e. Today, Last Week, Two Weeks Ago... I want to have all items just listed one after another.

I know how to ungroup the items in an individual folder one folder at a time but I would like to have all items start out as ungrouped automatically whenever I create a new folder.

I've done this before but I can't remember how I did it!

Thanks!

Larry

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It sounds like you have conversations view on. Go to the View tab then you should be able to uncheck Conversataions View.

69-er

That worked! I didn't think it would apply to future folders but it did. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online