Unhandled Exception:C0000005

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bardstar

I am running Windows XP Home edition and am trying to install an asthma software program which includes desktop and Palm applications. I have downloaded the file and when I double click to install the program I have the following happen:

Install Anywhere begins the extraction and at 99% I receive:
unhandled exception: c0000005
at address: 5006f974

I have sent a report to Microsoft and their analysis is that the problem is with my Norton Antivirus program which crashed during this installation. I have turned off the Norton Antivirus auto-enable, tried the installation again, and had the same results. I have emailed the support for the software developers but received no answer as yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online