1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unhide rows based upon the date in Cell A1

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Ripperdan, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripperdan

Ripperdan Thread Starter

First Name:
    Danny
    I have a sheet with several hundred rows. Starting in Row 4 through the end of the sheet are mixed dates in column 1 and ALL rows from Row 4 through the end of the sheet hidden. I want to be able to type in a date in Cell A1 and have all rows that have that date in Column 1, Row 4 through the end of the sheet to become unhidden. Secondly, I would like to type some other code like "999" or something in Cell A1 to have ALL rows become unhidden. Thirdly, I would like to either type another code or just delete anything in Cell A1 and have ALL rows from Row 4 through the end of the sheet to become hidden again.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3963 Mb
    Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1853 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 453 GB (298 GB Free); F: 931 GB (710 GB Free);
    Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC
    Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Enabled and Updated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1190417

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice