1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

uninstall "from doc to pdf, my way" not listed in programs

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by llesmac1, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. llesmac1

llesmac1 Thread Starter

i was simply trying to track a package when I downloaded this THING that change everything on my computer. it is not listed in my files and programs, nor in downloads! i'm sure that you all know that trying to contact Microsoft or Google is about like trying to contact Mars. PLEASE HELP!

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Well you aren't going to get much help because no one has a clue what you downloaded. There are thousands of programs and apps available for download.

How does My Way figure into all of this?

3. llesmac1

llesmac1 Thread Starter

Sorry; the name of the program is "from doc to pdf". I reviewed my original post and do not see "my way" in there anywhere. Thanks for your reply. As I said, I was trying to track a UPS package, googled exactly those words "track a UPS package
    and that's what it was listed under.

4. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    uninstall "from doc to pdf, my way" not listed in programs

It's the subject you created for this topic

5. llesmac1

llesmac1 Thread Starter

I never join these forum things, mostly because I can't seem to figure out exactly how to use them; I am a 60 year old female and NO TECHIE, as you may have figured out. I can pull up my post but the title doesn't show. "My way" I have no idea how that got in there. Doesn't even ring a bell. Anyhow, I did a system restore and that got rid of the toolbar, thank God. I think it was a "toolbar" which changed all my familiar things upon opening Google Chrome. I don't know where the distinction is made; it changed a LOT of things, but it's gone now. However the computer seems very slow. Have done several of these restores in the 2 1/2 years I've had this machine but never experienced this slowing down thing. Maybe it will resolve itself. Again, thank you for your replies

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1178915

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice