Uninstall Programs not completly accessable????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tyedyedkydd

When i load the Uninstall or Change program Page from Control Panel to uninstall or change a program it doesnt completely populate the list only a few show up and the bar at the top doesnt ever completetly load please help me out here i wanna be able to maintain my machine Mahalo

Attachments

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Did you wait long enough for the list to populate?

Alternately, you can use a free third party uninstaller like Revo Uninstaller (list populates instantly) or the simple MyUninstaller (list takes a little longer to populate).

tyedyedkydd

yeah i sure would have thought that i waited long enough. about 15minutes waiting on it and its not through
And thanks for the solution as far as uninstalling but is ther any way to fix this issue with Vista and if i buy an upgrade disc to change to windows 7 will that fix it?

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
If it's any consolation, MyUninstaller doesn't require any installation. Simply run the program after downloading it and enjoy!

Or, try something else:

Open "Programs and Features".

Right-click the Size column and uncheck it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online