uninstall/remove pcmightymax v1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aspalathos

Hola,Shalom, I have Windows XP Home Edition just over a year. Somehow that UGLY Creature software called PCMightyMax v1 is on my computer. I tried to contact owner(or whosoever it is) on their phone number for customer service, but it is only round circle to get you inside. There is nobody just that answering machine. Finally I got their address and I asked for help. Their instructions did not remove their UGLY Creature from my computer. I tried >Control Panel, >Add/Remove Programmes, Selected PCMightyMax v1 by Click on Change/Remove and what I got is blue screen with following: WISE UNINSTALL
Could not open INSTALL.Log.file
OK
Another way I tried >Start, Click RUN, Typed MSCONFIG, OK, In StartUpTab
I unchecked Realtime(someone suggested PCD Realtime, but that option not available), Click APPLY, Click OK and Restarted my computer, to find that UGLY Creature PCMightyMax v1 again there on the taskbar and inside my programmes. I just do not understand who gives them right to be in my computer. I will appreciate any input to above UGLY Creature software removal and Thank you.

aspalathos

Good day,
This is Aspalathos and I would like to let know everybody that my problem is over. FORMIDABLE, by the help and suggestions I received from Mme.Paulina on Annoyances.org. She suggested me to use "Your Uninstaller", I did and it is over, never again. MAGNIFIQUE, once again thank you everybody, Shalom&have a nice day.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online