Uninstalled then reinstalled Chrome browser (Windows 10)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rudy2206

I was having some problems with both Firefox and Chrome browsers so I uninstalled them and downloaded the most current edition of each. For some reason, Chrome is not recognized in the default applications. I switch between browsers Brave, Firefox, and Chrome depending on what I am going to do on the net and was wondering what the solution might be to get Chrome identified as a default application?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Go to Settings and see if you can set the default there:

1588865746146.png

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It does not recognize Chrome for some reason.
The image I show is from Chrome itself. Are you able to go into Chrome manually and then go to Settings ( the 3 dots, then Settings) and then scroll down to Default Browser?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.