1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

UniVBE for nVidia Vanta (and other nVidia video cards)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Advantis, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Advantis

Advantis Thread Starter

I've searched the Net from top to bottom to find some UniVBE drivers that support the nVidia Vanta chipset and I've turned out blank. Does such a thing exist? Like, I can't play Contructor, that's why I'm asking :)

Someone said that I can find UniVBE drivers for nVidia cards at www.bootdisk.com, but I searched almost every link there and haven't found it.

2. gosolo

gosolo Guest

advantis I have the same problem. I've looked everywhere but the drivers either have different series numbers (like 1630 or 2311) and I have a 4.12.01.0377 (supposedly the last 4 digits are the key).

Just read a long post from 12/01 and that guy didn't have any luck eithr.

They're telling us to live with what we have or ... get a new video card.

gah. But: you mighat want to read this post:
    Drivers padutch All Other Software 28 198 12-09-2001 05:29 PM
    by padutch

3. Advantis

Advantis Thread Starter

I might sound stupid, but: how should I interpret the following information?

>> Drivers padutch All Other Software 28 198 12-09-2001 05:29 PM

4. gosolo

gosolo Guest

drivers was the topic. padutch the thread starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/87101

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice