universal REPEATER

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ppollock

I have purchased "Level One" Wireless Access Point [WAP-0006 11g]. I want to set it up in my office as a universal repeater, because the signal strength of the wireless in my office is always "very low." On my computer, when I am conected to the wireless, the info I get for the connection of the wireless is:

IP Address 192.168.0.17
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway 192.168.0.1
DHCP Server 192.168.0.1
DNS Server 192.168.0.1

I attach a copy of the setup page from the Level One Access Point. I find the option to make it only a "universal repeater." But I am completely lost on what to put in to the other configurations.

Can you help me in how to set this up (the wireless I connect to in the office is unsecured wireless conneciton). The manual that came with the Level One is beyond my abilities to understand!
Thanks
Paul

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online