1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unknown computer glitch will not let me click

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by AlexanderG, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexanderG

AlexanderG Thread Starter

Hey I just bought a Dell G3 15 and I used it to go on the internet once to download Steam I downloaded an app called movavi video Suite 18 a few days later I went back to go onto the computer only two found that it was incredibly slow and that I could no longer click on anything the mouse would move in the pointer would go with it but my ability to click had gone away the screen also flickers every 2 or 3 minutes it would not let me go to settings when I click the left and tried to go to settings it would instantly close me out I tried turning off the internet but that did nothing I would like to know how to fix this or at least what I can do or what it is thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1223038

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice