Unknown software/program wont uninstall

williamandrade00

So i bought a PC from a guy and there is this software that i cannot uninstall, delete or even force uninstall the program. It practically displays information regarding the PC and owner Etc. How can i uninstall this i tried going thru settings and using regedit but nothing.

PC Specs:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20211008105608.000000-300
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 165 Stepping 5, CPU Count: 20
Total Physical RAM: 32 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Hard Drives: C: 921 GB (875 GB Free); D: 931 GB (782 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASRock Z590 Extreme WiFi 6E, s/n M80-E3003101341
System: American Megatrends International, LLC., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Attachments

Couriant

James
I am not sure if the software is part of the machine. But if anything you should always reinstall the OS when you buy a computer from someone else.

crjdriver

I agree. Download the media creation tool and make an install usb. Here is a link to the support page for your board; ASRock > Z590 Extreme WiFi 6E
Prior to doing the install, download the drivers you are going to need ie chipset, lan, wireless, sound, etc. Go to the nvidia page and download the video driver. Save these on an external, second hard drive, flash drive, whatever. When you have all of the drivers and whatever utilities you use in one place, it makes any install go much easier.
Have only the system drive connected to the system when you do the install. Once done, you can reconnect any other drive.

Note for an asrock board, the F11 key will bring up the quick boot menu so you do not have to change the boot order. One last item. IF you have fast boot enabled in the bios, you will not be able to use the quick boot menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online