Unknown Space Strategy Game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

acer_racer_2000

Guys I'm trying to find the name of a space strategy game that i played in 2002,
the only few things i can remember about the game is that
it was a strategy game in space
we had to capture different planets to get resources and even increase our population limit
please not when i sad we had to capture planets we don't have to actually land on the planets or anything
there were worm holes in the map that allowed us to go to a completely different map and expand
i played a demo version of this so i am not sure how many factions there were but i think there were 3
please help me guys i'm dying to know what was the game!

Couriant

James
There is also Masters of Orion as as well, but I haven't played any space games like that for years.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online