unlock folder lock protected by priyans lock

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

irshadnagur

Hiii there, I have just locked my personal folder through Priyan's lock but unable to unlock it again. An icon of Control panel is being shown instead of default icon. and when I am opening it, control panel window is shown. What to do? ***email removed*** It will be a great help as this folder contain very important personal documents. Please reply asap.

valis

why can't you unlock it? It should just be entering the password and away you go.

irshadnagur

No I can't. Its not showing any option like enter password.. if I open it it let me to control panel

valis

as I've never even heard of that software, and googling it does not turn up much, about the only suggestion I'm going to have is to contact the manufacturer of it. We generally do not assist with folder lock stuff here as we cannot verify that this is a legitimate request, as I am sure you can understand.

irshadnagur

But for the 20 April thread(same question which am asked now) u have given answer email. So why not for me now. Please suggest some answer.

valis

that was two years ago and I never sent that person an email; I don't do that as it's against site rules.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online