unlock usb

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rinir

Hey,

I have locked my usb with password and it gets unlocked in my dell laptop. But I have recently changed my laptop with no access to old laptop. I have forgotten the password for usb. I don't know how to get the recovery key of my old laptop. I was using dell Vostro 14 series with windows 10 in it. And now I am using Lenovo notepad with windows 10. Can you help me with a way to unlock the usb as it is urgent.

Thanks,
Rini

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What USB
a flash pen
a usb connected hard drive
etc.

What is on the USB whatever it is , anything you need

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If you took a little more time to read my post it would with respect make life easier for both of us
What is on the USB whatever it is , anything you need
please answer that question so that I may know how to proceed

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
In that case I regret that I cannot help you

That is for two reasons firstly I cannot restore access and guarantee to save the files and secondly one of the rules of the site is

Bypassing Passwords
Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.
and although it does not specifically mention flash pens, it is my opinion that the same rule applies, although I appreciate that you did not specifically ask how to circumvent the password

I have asked for the opinion of an Administrator or Moderator of the site with whom the decision rests

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online