unmountable boot volume bsod

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Vapsta

Ok i was in q4max and got an error had to reboot machine when i noticed this BSOD for the first time upon windows load. "Unmountable boot volume" ive popped in windows xp professional disk and run Repair I'm running 2 Sata barracudas raid 0 . Ive done this at least 3-4 times chkdsk /R it did say there were two or more errors the first time and it fixed them. Ive run fixboot , chkdsk /p .... Nothing is working. Cant go into safe mode anything :(:(

One thing i did noticed when the xp pro cd was in the loading drivers part right before it prompts you for the R for repair and format. It said unexpected error(32769) line 5137 D:\xpclient\base\setup\setup.c. im thinking this might have an affect also ??

please someone help i have important things to do on my pc and dont want to reformat :( :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online