Unnecessary Response

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jett_30032

:mad: I have been posting here for a very long time and up to now my experience has been fine. I wanted an answer to my question, not a sarcastic response to a simple answer. The copy of Photoshop CS was the original disc and the short-cuts did not work when I installed it. I thought I could get a quicker response to the problem by posting here. Yet I got two sarcastic responses that ***-U-ME-ed the copy was pirated. there was no solution in the manual nor the included help file. Oh and by the way, Buck I am sorry your friends don't let you use their copy of their software. I have recommended several people to the help site but because of responses like the last one I will reconsider more requests. Thanks for the experience.

buck52

Banned
jett 30032

sorry you feel that way but ...the "simple" answer to your question is, that by your own admission, you were looking for help with a copy, obtained from a friend, of a copyrighted single user software...

that my friend is illegal and we can not help

closing

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
For the record and for others to know the complete story as well, a quote from your other post:

jett_30032 said:
I installed a copy of Photoshop CS I recieved from a friend but the short-cuts doesn't work. I was thinking it may be a pirated copy and this was some safe-guard against that but I don't think it is pirated.
From the site rules:

http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

Other Illegal Activities - As you might expect, we don't want anything illegal going on here. Users cannot post hacks, cracks, pirated software, or anything of the like. Furthermore, we do not allow instructions on how to complete illegal activities, such as pirating. Please don't ask for advise on using illegal software, as it will be removed.

Illegal software would be defined as software not purchased by you, i.e. borrowed from a friend, copy made by a friend. By the way, I believe that if it's not registered, it will stop working in 30 days anyway ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online