Unscheduled Downtime 1/15/03

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
FINALLY, we're back up and running. For the first time in 3 months, Sprint had another backbone problem in Ohio, resulting in our online death to most users. Just wanted to drop this note so that there wasn't any concerns over hackers, etc -- just Sprint messing around again. :)

Seems Sprint is still having Intermittant problems. However when they do come on line it seems rather fast!:D

Dave

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Thx for the communique' Mike.

Jim, suddenly, last night----->:confused:

Still highlights an issue of what the heck we do with ourselves when our haven is taken away from us!

Anyone thinking about that IRC solution, or anything?

BTW, nice to know there were no major issues about this downtime, but golly, I hate it when i can't get my daily TSG fix!;):D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
It was truly a maddening experience not being able to get into the site! Withdrawal set in! Thank goodness things are fixed! Take care and thanks Mike. angel :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online