1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unscheduled Downtime 1/15/03

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by TechGuy, Jan 15, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    FINALLY, we're back up and running. For the first time in 3 months, Sprint had another backbone problem in Ohio, resulting in our online death to most users. Just wanted to drop this note so that there wasn't any concerns over hackers, etc -- just Sprint messing around again. :)

2. hewee

hewee

Thanks Mike

We are happy to be back here. :D :D :D :D

3. Davey7549

Davey7549

Seems Sprint is still having Intermittant problems. However when they do come on line it seems rather fast!:D

Dave

4. hewee

hewee

Same here with me Davey.

5. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Thx for the communique' Mike.

Jim, suddenly, last night----->:confused:

6. RandyG

RandyG

Still highlights an issue of what the heck we do with ourselves when our haven is taken away from us!

Anyone thinking about that IRC solution, or anything?

BTW, nice to know there were no major issues about this downtime, but golly, I hate it when i can't get my daily TSG fix!;):D

7. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

It was truly a maddening experience not being able to get into the site! Withdrawal set in! Thank goodness things are fixed! Take care and thanks Mike. angel :)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!