Unsolicited/Phantom Right Clicks in top left screen corner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mankindmatt55

Device is a HP Pavillion x2 - Detacable Tablet/Laptop Combo

I'm getting random right clicks in the top corner of the screen. These don't occur too frequently to make using the device impossible, but often enough to be irritating.

The phantom clicks occur at random points, sometimes when nothing is being touched whatsoever, sometimes whilst typing and sometimes whilst browsing the web etc.

This almost always occurs whilst using Chrome Browser, and is always a right click - bringing up the options to close the window, minimise, task manager etc.

I've tried toggling various mouse settings, and turning off SnapGo. I've also recalibrated the touchscreen.

If anyone has a fix for this, many thanks

Most likely a touchscreen ./ trackpad issue. Have you tried using a real mouse and see if this continues?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online