Unwanted contact codes

dougglos

Douglas
There is an online company that I need to contact regularly but they do not offer the facility which enables me to set up a password so that I can do so. Instead, when I contact them via an email, they always send me a code which I have to enter to access their website. However, each time I enter the required code, it then lists all the previous codes I have had to use! I would like to know if there is a way I can delete the old (previous) codes, as the list is growing longer each time!

Couriant

James
Sounds like Autofill. You should be able to remove only that in the Clear Browsing history of your browser choice.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Your web browser may be automatically storing them as saved log-ins. If that is the case, cleanup might involve:

1) Going into the browser's settings of all saved log-ins and remove all entries for the site.

2) Set the log-in saving option to always ask if the username and password should be saved for a given site.

3) The next time you log into the site and are asked to save the log-in, choose to never ask/save the log-in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online