unwanted files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I just select and use Delete.

But make sure you know what these unwanted files are be fore deleteing anything.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you provide a list of these unwanted files, so we could guide you further?

chuck-HD

I wish I cold. I have many things I dont use anymore, and dont know where some are. Not very bright huh?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What do you mean by, "I have many things I dont use anymore"?

chuck-HD

Programs and picture editors and games. Things of this nature.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Then you need to use the program uninstaller that is part of the Control Panel, but you need to know what you are uninstalling.

I would have some one that is knowledgeable of computers help you in this task. If you do not know such of a person, contact one of your local computer clubs, senior groups or even a "Family Research" group, they all seem to have some one that is willing to help out with computers.

valis

heyya chuck, hope all is finding you well. :)

Dave pegged it, btw....we need to know what you are trying to accomplish. If it's just freeing up space, that's nice and easy. If you want to get rid of some apps you don't use, we can handle that as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online