Update then display issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LAH13

I updated my AMD Radeon and after my icons, opened screens and even my mouse icon was huge.
I tried changing my display but it’s even the formatting of screen and resolution is even off now. Any help??

Couriant

James
What is the current resolution? Are you able to change it?

If not, go to Device Manager and find the AMD Raedon device and see if you can roll back your driver:

An example:
1606011489890.png

LAH13

My resolution is normally at 3200 x 1800, but after the update it’s at 3840 x 2160. It’s says the recommended is 2560 x 1080 currently.

when I go into driver detail, it gives a bunch of different, is there something specific I should look for into the file name?

LAH13

I can go into the driver detail but it doesn’t give the dates of the files, is there anything I should look for in the file name??

the resolution that it has me at after the update is 3840 x 2160, when I normally use 3200 x 1800, but the recommend resolution right now is 2560 x 1080

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Did you get a driver update from Microsoft Windows update?

LAH13

Did you get a driver update from Microsoft Windows update?
I believe so, I’m not quite sure, I know I got one from amd and restarted my system and everything was huge after that

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What was the issue that you updated the driver?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts