Updated TSG Report 4

oscar51

I have updated TSG Report 4 to reflect data current as of 10 December 2005.
This updated version may be found at www.oscar51.net/tsg/tsgrpt4.html

The data in this report are taken from the TSG Members List. I had planned to download that list early in the morning on 01 January 2006 and go from there. But when I saw Mike's notice about starting his big vB upgrade on Sunday, 11 December 2005, I got spooked and rushed to download before that upgrade got started. I finished about five minutes before his scheduled Sunday start time. But what with Christmas activities, family visits, and a few coughs and sneezes, it has taken me until now to finish the writing. Happy reading.

And Happy New Year!

And, yes, it is raining in southern California.

Great work as always oscar51.(y)

He hee I like the last line too. :p

And lastly: There are 487 "angel"s, 25 "oscar"s, but only one "hewee". :D :D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Oscar: (y) Great what I could read....because every time I access the page I get an IE error and have to close the page! :eek: I guess my pc is too quirky! ;)

Hewee....it's true...there is only one you....no one could ever fill your shoes! :)

angelize56

John: It still causes an IE error when I try to scroll down the page...I have IE6 on WinME.....that could be the problem! ;)

angelize56

loserOlimbs: A great suggestion....and I think I mentioned somewhere else I'd try Firefox this year...just not this week! ;) :D

angelize56

Thanks Deke and Candy....although I haven't checked my email yet! ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online