Updating drivers is becoming a nightmare...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computernooob

Well i just reformated my whole pc to get rid of some viruses. But now my drivers have become way out of date. ive easily managed to update my graphics card drivers but i cant find anything else for the rest of my devices. Ive heard of programs that do this for you. Does anyone now of any good FREE driver updating software?

computernooob

hi, can some please help me find the driver for my outdated sound device. Its a:

Name: SingmaTel Audio

Device ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01VEN_8384DEV_7618SUBSYS_1

It would be greatly appreciated.:)

computernooob

i found my drivers and utilities cd, but will this update all my devices to to latest version?

No, but, it will get you headed in the right direction ;) Then you can go look around for updates. If this is a name brand computer you can go to their website. If not, then go to the motherboard (mobo) manufacturer's website :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online