1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Updating Web page in Frontpage

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by R.Fritz, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R.Fritz

R.Fritz Thread Starter

At work we use to have a person update our website. My employer is now wanting me to do this. I had the original person come explain some things. He is using Frontpage 2000 and I am using Frontpage 98. He downloaded the files from the net into my Frontpage 98. When he went to Publish the page with changes it came up asking for UserId & password. When he enters it, it comes up again, like it is not the right UserId or Password. When he does the same thing with his Frontpage 2000 it will let him in & except the change. Is it a compatibility problem between the 2? If this helps any, my file is named default but on his the same file is named execute. Any ideas!!! Thanks in advance!!!!!

R.Fritz :eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222957

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice