upgrade memory on GQ RX7335 laptop?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NatBayou

I am unable to find the memory slot on my GQ RX-7335c laptop. I turned it over and removed every screw and could not find the memory anywhere. Does anyone know where it is on this model of laptop? Or, where I might be able to download a manual on this model?

dustyjay

Jay
This Laptop wasn't purchased through Frys was it? Looking through the manual it appears that the only Ram UpGrade can be accomplished after removing the Keyboard and the cover over the Ram Slot.

NatBayou

Yes, I saw in the manual that the memory is below the keypad, and how to remove the keypad. I plan to try that tonight. Thanks.

Anybody with a manual for RX-7335 Notebook? I am trying to reinstall with the original CDs but stuck on disc 1. That is after installing disc 1, the machine reboots and never asks for the 2nd disc. Any ideas? Also I do no have the manual and the link to download apparently does not exist any longer. Thanks and u can email it to me to [email protected]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts