Upgrade Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

H4TERAID

System
---------------------------

CPU: AMD Phenom x4 9950
RAM: DDR2 1066
Motherboard: ASUS M3A78
Video Card: ATI 4850

-----------------------------

Thinking about upgrading, but only have about 160$ to play around with. IDK if i should go with a Phenom II x6 T1090 or an ATI 6850, which product do you think will give me the best bang for my gaming buck ?

I went from a 4850 to a 6850 recently myself. You will note a pretty good performance boost with that alone.

Are you running 32bit or 64bit? 4gb of ram or 8? I'd recommend 64bit Windows 7 with 8gb's of ram.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts