Upgrade to dual Xeon processors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

designtech

I am currently running a Dell Precision 690 workstation at work and was thinking about adding another Xeon processor to improve performance when running Autodesk Inventor mechanical design software. The machine currently has one Intel Xeon 5150 @2.66Ghz and 4Gb of ram. I can't find anywhere that would tell me what sort of performance increase could be expected. Any info would be appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online