Upgrade to ryzen 2600

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mahan

Can i upgrade to a ryzen 2600 if i have a gigabyte ab350 gaming motherboard? I dont mean gigabyte ab350 gaming 3 btw.
Tnx

crjdriver

BTW be sure you read and FULLY understand the flashing procedure. While a bios update is not difficult, an incorrect flash can render your board unbootable ie junk. That board has the gigabyte dual bios so it is pretty much idiot proof however do read the flashing procedure prior to updating the bios.
The only way I ever update a bios on a gigabyte board is by using Qflash which is built into the bios.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online