upgrade Win95 ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skogler

Can you upgrade Win 95 to Win 98 by using a win 98 disk or a win98SE upgrade Disk? I tried to use the upgrade disk and it said I needed to have Win 98 loaded. It seems as though I have done it before but couldn't get it to load. Any help would be appreciated.

You can upgrade Win 95 to Win 98 by using a Win 98 upgrade disk (although a clean install would be much better), But the 98 SE upgrade disk is to upgrade Win 98 to 98SE.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Skogler:

Upgrading from Windows 95 to Windows 98SE is a very good idea. Before you start, click the link below and read my article on what to do before making the upgrade.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online