1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

upgrade

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by morgan54, Oct 13, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. morgan54

morgan54 Thread Starter

Hi guys, is it possible tio upgrade from 10.6.8 to 10.9 please?

2. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

I know nothing about Mac's, so my input here is very limited.

Unless someone else here can help you, see if any of THESE webpage links are helpful to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. brooklynboy

brooklynboy

Depends on your hardware. Which MAC are you using and what year? Generally speaking, if you have a minimum of 4G RAM, you should be able to run OS 10.9. I say generally, and not exact.

Click on the Apple, then click on About this MAC. Copy your system and then go to the Apple site and check against the requirements for 10.9.

Your can also go to the App store, log in and click on Updates. If your MAC is OS 10.9 compliant, you should see it listed as a available update.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1197830