Upgrade ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

add-12

Hi Im quite new to internet forums so please bear with me. I have a philips freevents x54 laptop and was wanting to know if i am able to up-grade the ram, processor and graphics card, i dont want to do this at the same time, also would it have any bad effects on the laptop like crashing alot or battery running out quicker. is it best to upgrade in a certain order ?

current laptop spec is intel centrino duo T2300 @ 1.66 Ghz processor(s),
2046 gig of ram and a n-vidia geforce go 7400 graphics card

your help would be much appriciated.(y)

You got nowhere to go with an upgrade. That's a pretty speedy system by itself. Are you having problems with speed?

You'll only have two RAM slots most likely, so you can't put anymore than the 2GB you already have in there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online