1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Upgrading Frontpage 2002

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by ksuwyldkat, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksuwyldkat

ksuwyldkat Thread Starter

I am about to take a class on Frontpage. The class requires FP 2000, I currently have FP 98.

I looked around and found that to get the upgrade to 2000 is the same as the FP 2002. Just wanting to know if I should just get the 2002 or what. Also if anyone knows any places to get a good Academic priced version, that would be helpful.

2. jbcalg

jbcalg

try checking with the course instructor or school/college/univ whether it makes a difference
    - 2002 is probably just as good as 2000 for the limited amount you'll get in the class (not knockin the course but few courses get into a lot of depth with software - they like to spread the pain out over many courses)
    -also check with them for acad. pricing

here's MS' reseller locator
    http://www.microsoft.com/education/default.asp?ID=AERFind

3. ksuwyldkat

ksuwyldkat Thread Starter

Thanks,

I will probably get the 2002. I will need it for some of the other classes, trying to get another degree.

I checked the MS site and found a couple places nearby.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61607

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice