upgrading graphics card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stealth412

Hi there!

I'm looking to upgrade my graphics card, but I've got no idea how i go abt doing it. My friend told me tht i need a new power supply 2 coz mine is useless. I'm on a Dell inspiron 620.

processor- intel core i3 2100 cpu @ 3.10ghz 3.10ghz
ram - 4gb - (gonna upgrade this)
windows 7 64 bit
xfix card - amd radeon hd 6450
motherboard - dell 0gdg8y
power supply- dell max power 300w

My aim is to play WoW on max setting with very little fps issue. I've got a budget of about £170.

Thank you greatly in advance for the help <3

You'd definitely need to upgrade your power supply. I would *HIGHLY* suggest a 500w or higher PSU.. and don't go with a cheap one. I've seen those blow and take the entire system with it (12v on the 3.3v standby rail).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online