Upgrading to Windows XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aerain

Hello, all

Where can I go for a FULL explanation of Windows XP and if it is really as great as it sounds. I also heard that Windows XP is having a lot of compatibility issues. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Max19

Account Disabled
What do you mean by "FULL explanation"? Does that mean you want to know absolutely everything there is to know? Not possible. You aren't going to find all the info in one place. That's like asking, "Where can I get a full explanation of global warming?" You need to do research. Watch TechTV. Read magazines. Buy a few books. Search the web. Read Microsoft's web site.

As with ANY operating system, there are compatibility issues. Windows XP is brand new. That means software and hardware manufacturers need to write patches or drivers for it. That takes time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online