1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

UPHClean Event Id 1201

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Deffis, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Deffis

Deffis Thread Starter

Hi!

UPHClean is giving me this event id 1201 error. It was userenv 1517 error before i installed UPHCleaner.

"The following handles in user profile hive xxxxxxx\xxxx
    (S-1-5-21-823518204-1326574676-725345543-1003) have been remapped
    because they were preventing the profile from unloading successfully:

svchost.exe (920)
    HKCU (0x210)
    call stack data collection not enabled for this process"

How can i locate what is causing this? I tried call stack logging option in UPHC but apparently it doesnt work. I have tried installing windows XP couple of times in different locations and still im getting this. The problem is when i play a game the memory usage goes way up for even small processes and stays up. No problems in shutdown and everything ok after that. When i scan something with Ewido the memory usage goes back to normal altough it never finds anything.

2. devil_himself

devil_himself

This Error Means that it closed handles that were preventing the profile from unloading

Try making a New User Account and See if the Problem Goes sway - most of the time it does the trick

3. Deffis

Deffis Thread Starter

I tried that once before but just to be sure i did it again. No help. Last time i copied the settings to the other user account and deleted the original, but now i just made another.

4. devil_himself

devil_himself

Copy ANd Paste All the Error From the Event Viewer

5. Deffis

Deffis Thread Starter

Event Type: Information
    Event Source: UPHClean
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1201
    Date: 27.10.2007
    Time: 19:19:16
    User: DEFFIS-xxxxxx\Deffis
    Computer: DEFFIS-xxxxxx
    Description:
    The following handles in user profile hive DEFFIS-xxxxxx\Deffis (S-1-5-21-823518204-1326574676-725345543-1003) have been closed because they were preventing the profile from unloading successfully:

svchost.exe (936)
    HKCU (0x254)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I might aswell paste the userenv error which i get if UPHC is not installed.

Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: Userenv
    Event ID: 1517
    Time: 20:21:28
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Description:
    Windows saved user DEFFIS-xxxxxx\Deffis registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

6. Deffis

Deffis Thread Starter

Just now received 1401 error for the first time in 2 weeks i have had this problem. Not much different but if it helps to solve this i might aswell add this...

Event Type: Information
    Event Source: UPHClean
    Event ID: 1401
    Time: 21:14:43
    User: DEFFIS-xxxxxx\Deffis
    Description:
    The following handles in user profile hive DEFFIS-xxxxxx\Deffis (S-1-5-21-823518204-1326574676-725345543-1003) have been remapped because they were preventing the profile from unloading successfully:

svchost.exe (940)
    HKCU (0x380)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644154

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice