Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Images hp photosmart 435 to Windows ME

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  terry41 
#1 ·
Hi,
I hope somebody can help me. I have been trying (for what seems like forever) to upload my pics from my hp photosmart 435 digital camera to my computer. I have tried everything possible. Nothing seems to work. I have checked the USB cable, unistalled software, re-installed it, refreshed USB cable, change USB configuration on camera to disk drive- and just about everything else.

I am a beginner with camera and computer, so I am sure it is something I am doing wrong, I just don't know what it is.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get this working?

One thing I noticed when I install hp software, when it should prompt you to attach camera to computer, it doesn't give me that option, instead, in order to proceed, I have to check a box that says, "Install without connecting device." Could this be the problem? I don't think my computer is recognizing I even have a camera. When I do hook up the camera to the computer all the screen on my camera reads is, "Connecting to computer" It never changes.

Any ideas? I am desperate to solve this, it is driving me absolutely crazy!

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

See less See more
#4 ·
The clue is that you have to proceed with an unattached device, your system USB is not recognising anything is connected.

I wonder if the motherboard drivers are loaded?

In Control Panel - System - Device Manager, are there any yellow exclamation marks hext to and devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.