Upload Muliple Files From URL to FTP dropbox ect

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mwtg

Hello Everyone!

Once a month i have to download a list of files (ranging from 2mb to 3GB+), then upload it to drop box. (im making backups). Because of my slow upload speed along with the number if files increasing, it takes about 2 weeks to upload everything.

What im wanting to do is give the list of files to a program or script (on my system or hosted on my server) and have it move it for me, bypassing my laptop.

I can use FTP, Webdav, Dropbox, or livedrive to do this.

Anyone know how i can do this? The files are .tar.gz.

I would like either a web based program or if needed a local one. Im running Windows 7 and ubuntu.

Thanks everyone.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online