1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Upload problems from Front Page 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by robertk, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. robertk

robertk Thread Starter

I am using Front Page 2003 for web site designs. On one site I have to use FTP uploads. On several occasion's one page of the web site is incomplete on the web stopping in the middle of a word. I have checked it on my computer in three different browsers and they all work perfectly.
    In each instance I changed the name of the page and uploaded again and the upload was successful. I was then able to rename the page on the remote to get it to work properly with all the links. Any suggestions?

2. Cookies

Cookies

Does it only occur when using this particular FTP client? If so, check the resources cap (allowable traffic) in the control panel.

Or, it could be a naming schema issue. What's the difference in the name of the page that didn't work, and the one that did?

3. robertk

robertk Thread Starter

The name went from teens.htm to teens2.htm

4. Cookies

Cookies

Any idea what OS the FTP server has? MS 2003 has issues with naming schemas -- likes to take control.

Edit: PS: Welcome, Robert. Forgive my manners.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216949

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice