Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uploading documents

382 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Cookiegal 
#1 ·
Hi. I am a complete novice at using computers and also cell phones and would appreciate any help anyone can give me with my particular issue. I have been sent documents by mail and need to upload them to my laptop. Could someone please be kind enough to show me how exactly I do that? How do I then send those uploaded documents from my laptop? I really would be extremely grateful for any help and advice concerning this particular issue. I'm 71 and know very little about what to do do in situations like this. Many thanks for any help that is forthcoming.

#3 · (Edited)
An AIO printer
veejlee,

I just want to elaborate given your self-described level of experience that AIO means "all-in-one" (in case you weren't aware).

Does your printer have scanner capabilities? If you're not sure let us know the make and model and we can tell you whether it does or not. If it does we can also provide instructions on how to scan the document and save it to your computer.

Also, please let us know what email service you're using.

#9 ·
Please just type your reply in the reply box without quoting several others posts as it gets too cluttered.

As this didn't start out to the a printer issue, hopefully someone else can assist with troubleshooting that issue.

Did you have someone who could help you by scanning the documents for your and then emailing them to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.