1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Uploading Videos

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by recordmoth, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recordmoth

recordmoth Thread Starter

I have some mpeg clips I want to upload so I can send the link to some people once they are uploaded and the people can watch them. They're Bob Dylan clips I've got from dvd and converted so I don't want the quality reduced from what they are now. I want them to be able to be viewed without downloading, but also have it so the whole file can be downloaded if they want. I've tried a few websites and I don't like the flash player thing (I'm not that well up on how they work, but I want the clips to be just played in one of those normal media windows, they seem better quality)

I've used this site...

www.mega-file.net

And that worked the way I wanted it to for a 90mb file. But I have a 146mb file that once I upload and get the link- I can't get the link to work. My browser keeps doing that not responding thing/ I've sent the link to some other people and it does the same for them. I've tried uploading it again but no luck.

Anyway, was wondering if any of you know any good sites like that one but were you can upload about 200mb? or more?

-One were the file isn't reduced in size when you watch it. I want it so the video can be watched without downloading, and downloaded. But like I say, I don't think I want it to be in the one of those flash player things.

Any ideas?

Thanks

2. recordmoth

recordmoth Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543461

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice