1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

uploading website to host

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by pertner, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pertner

pertner Thread Starter

Hi:
    Bought hosting from Godaddy for my domain name
    They say I'm available for uploading to my website, that I'm pointing to it and my ISP was entered.
    Only trouble is that I need a web page to upload to
    How do I create a web page to upload to and how do I get it to my host
    Godaddy wants to sell me a $30 dollar website kit and is very vague in helping me, not even saying if the kit will work either
    Please help
    Thanx
    PS Any file I've to upload whether by Netscape compose,IE, or WS_ftp pro has an error no such document
    I have a Compaq PS2 ,98SE 3GB dial up

2. BillC

BillC

I've got the answer. I've been using a powerful, but simple HTML Editor called WebDwarf. You can get it free at this site. It works under the simple "wysiwyg" {what you see is what you get} protocal. Knowledge of programing is not needed. I love this product, can you tell?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166426

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice