Uploading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Minhaz

again i need your help.....i cant upload files.im trying to uolpoad a rar(995 KB) file to yahoo group.but i was unable to do that.i tried with mozzila firefox,internet explorar,opera.mozzila says "this document contain no data" and internet explorer cant find the server.opera shows an error.here is the detail of that error:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ctomorrow/sfupld/
The following error was encountered:
Write Error

The system returned:

(32) Broken pipe
An error condition occurred while writing to the network. Please retry your request.
Your cache administrator is [email protected].

Generated Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:14:38 GMT by bns2 (squid/2.5.STABLE1)

Minhaz

more info....i can upload and send files via my yahoo account.im having this problem for 10-12 days.

plz help me....

Minhaz

more info....i can upload and send files via my yahoo account.im having this problem for 10-12 days.my os is win xp sp2

plz help me....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online