Upside-down screen image

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jfrosenberg

My cat walked on my keyboard and now my display (screen image) is upside-down. I'm now typing on an external keyboard as my laptop keyboard is perpendicular to the desk! L:( I use Windows 7 Home.

How do I get the display rightside up again?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.50GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2038 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 384 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 139746 MB, Free - 95686 MB; D: Total - 10239 MB, Free - 6207 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0KY767
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and Enabled

Davec

Gone but never forgotten
And congratulations on having a tech savvy feline, albeit one with a quirky sense of humor.

jfrosenberg

Thank you for the quick fix.

I have some other kitty and dog issues maybe you can help me with????:p

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
I'm pretty good with cats! If you need any help... :D

Just don't let the cat eat your computer mouse. Pretty hard on kitty's digestive system. However, if it's an optical mouse, you'll be able to see your cat glow in the dark! :D :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online