Urgent for BM

Oh help! :) It is a good thing I don't eat chocolate ;)

Please be careful Blackmirror!!!! I would advise throwing all of your stash away or have it tested before eating!!!!!

:D

OMG
thats terrible news .

Im safe though :p:p
I wouldn't be so sure! There's no way to tell what comes in Chocolate or anything else edible even if the end product is sold in the US, UK or any other country. It's where it starts out being made that matters.

Now you are not going to put me off my favourite pastime :p:D
Now why would I want to do that? ;) I did a little research and found some surprising things! :D

http://www.manbir-online.com/nutrition/chocolate.htm

By acting as a deoxidizing agent , the phenols prevent clogging of arteries, thus averting heart attacks. The researchers also believe that the cacao plant, from which chocolate and cocoa is derived, boosts the immune system and also restricts the formation of the type of cholesterol which damages heart.
So you probably won't kick the bucket by heart attack! (y)

Researchers believe that most of the bad effects of eating chocolate are either overstated or entirely false. For example, chocolate also has not been proven to cause cavities or tooth decay. Rather, it helps thwart mouth bacteria and stop dental decay.
And you have good teeth! (y) :D

But it's all a little contradictory................

However, as in the case of any other food, eating too much of chocolate may cause health problems. The cocoa butter in chocolate does contain saturated fat, which can increase blood cholesterol levels, and high cholesterol may contribute to heart disease.
Chocolate is high in calories and eating too much therefore make you fat, increasing your risk of heart disease. Over eating of chocolate can also lead to obesity.
BlackMirror how much chocolate do you eat in one day? :confused:

Exercise is good for you. Especially if you indulge in Chocolate or other fattening foods in extreme. Keep running up those steps! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online