Urgent: Girl in Need!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blade-girl

Hi I dropped my laptop, which resulted in the screen breaking of. Can the computer be fixed and if it can, will it be to expensive to do it contra buying a new one?

Please help me deside to repair or throw out.... I can't do any of it myself, and have to pay pors to do it, who will desire a paycheck whether they fix it or not.

Repairs will probably be very expensive but you can always get an estimate from the repair shop - which is what I'd do. Then compare with buying a new one.

CouchMaster said:
Repairs will probably be very expensive but you can always get an estimate from the repair shop - which is what I'd do. Then compare with buying a new one.
good thinking, but if it's broken clean off, then i think it'd be cheaper to buy new.

Best to check though. And don't forget to plan for the worst! (i.e. having to buy a new one)

how old is it? and what do you use it for? games?( i mean heavy 3d stuff like quake 4 etc) or just work (text editing etc.)? mabye we could help you look for a new one if it comes to it.

Blade-girl

Thanks a lot for the offer "obvious" I mostly use it for school work, but will still like to have a computer that are capable to do other things as well. My laptop is 3½ years old, so almost a veteran ;-) I might contact you if it comes to buying a new one, but I keep m fingers crossed...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online