Urgent Halo Prob Im Getting Rapped Help Me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flippermorg

Hi i installed haloa my windows xp and after like 5 min of playing it start to lag now iv installed it on vista and after like 15 sec it start to lag what can i do

If someone is raping you, you should probably contact your local law enforcement angency =p.

There are several things that needs to be clear before proceeding..

What is your computer specs?
What is your Internet speed
Are you on DSL/Cable/Wireless?
Do you have a current and up-to-date antivirus and antispyware program and have you ran a scan on your system? Did it clean it of whatever it found?
Do you have any software running in the background? ie: antivirus, printer software, Torrent, peer-to-peer programs...etc..

Let us know and we can better help you..

Thanks!

flippermorg

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Hard Drive: 452 GB Total
Video Card: RADEON X1600 Series
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio output
Speakers/Headphones: ALTEC
my computeur will run it and no ther is nothing working in the backround and my internet conection is t4 wich is 210MB yes mb/sec

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online