urgent help for recovaring DATA from LAPTOP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kartook

HAi guys and friends

in my laptop was corruted .i am not able to save EFS file key .but i was encrpted the files in D drive .

now i was remove the HDD from laptop and put USB HDD mount and connected through another PC Via USB.

Now iam able to see thats D :drive files not able to open in my login also .

the files font colour shows GREEN.

i was tried following ways

i was replace the files permission ( everyone fullcontrol ,ownership )

then also getting access denined error .

Really this very urgent help this my project related files .have more than 6 months team work files .

Kindly help me

Kartook.

DoubleHelix

Banned
If you encrypted the files using EFS and did not save the encryption key, the files are gone. You will never be able to access them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online